Monday, October 7, 2013

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It

Do you "Love Yourself"?

It is not an easy question to answer or write upon but Kamal Ravikant did it in simple and understandable way.

In December of 2011, Kamal gave a talk to an audience of scientists, Pentagon officials, politicians, and CEOs on the secret of life and how he figured it out the previous summer. Afterwards, people came up individually and told how much of what he shared meant to them. 

This book is based on the truth Kamal spoke about. It's something he learned from within himself, something he believed saved him. And more than that, the way he set about to do it. 

This is a collection of thoughts on what he learned, what worked, what didn't. Where he succeed and importantly, where he fail daily. 

"The truth is to love yourself with the same intensity you would use to pull yourself up if you were hanging off a cliff with your fingers. As if your life depended upon it. Once you get going, it's not hard to do. Just takes commitment and you find it in this book."

Kamal did it. It's been transformative for him. It will also be transformative for you as well.

Kamal says,
I've been fortunate enough to have some amazing experiences in my life so far. 
I've trekked to one of the highest base camps in the Himalayas, meditated with Tibetan monks in the Dalai Lama's monastery, earned my US Army Infantry patch, walked 550 miles across Spain, lived in Paris, been the only non-black, non-woman member of the Black Women's writers' group, written a novel, held the hands of dying patients, and worked with some of the best people in Silicon Valley.
But the most transformative experience has been the simple act of loving myself.

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It - Kamal Ravikant


Reviews
One of the life changing book. Simple, practical, and powerful. Love it. I am practicing it everyday. Thank you Kamal.
Ananth Theerthan

Wow! What a great book. The author wrote with such simplicity but with great depth. I've never reviewed a book before on Amazon, although I've read 100's. But this one really sparked something in me. Thanks Kamal.
Diane E. Kueffner

I really enjoyed reading this book. The cover of book made me courious because of my need to just focus on loving myself. Its not like other books because it aims straight to your heart.
 Sherrie Jones

Read more about Kamal Ravikant by clicking  the button below ....

Real Time Web Analytics

No comments: